December Bangpypers Meetup
December BangPypers meetup will be held on 15th, December in learnstreet office. RSVP
26,Second Floor,Zam Zam Center, Infantry Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560001, India. Phone: +91 80-22861869 Fax: +91 80-22861869
Meetup will start at 3:00 PM.
In case any one want to have discussion about particular topic it is welcome. Feel free to leave a comment.
Attended by roughly 15 people.
At 17:30, Anand completed his presentation on his interpreter.
Started a discussion on the bangalore.pythonindia.org website. The points that came up are.
- Conduct community projects - Bangpypers can spearhead projects which the local user group can work on.
- Root the blog at
bangalore.pythonindia.org/blogand then by date e.g. This entry would be
- We need a subscribe link on the website.
- We need an embedded “recent Bangpypers mail threads” widget on the site.
- Design love. The site needs a lot of of design love. There were some suggestions from the audience. The plan is for the interested parties (Sidharth) to send mockups to the mailing list.
- We need a college catalogue (like the Pune company catalogue).
- We need a member roster.
- Take appropriate steps to rename the @pyconindia twitter account and use @pythonindia for all notifications of user group meetups and everything else.